cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ad box that pops up in lower right hand corner of my screen is annoying...

New ad box that pops up in lower right hand corner of my screen is annoying...

...and when I click on the "x" in its upper right-hand corner, it opens a new tab in my Firefox browser. The tab contains nothing. I pay good money for your product and hate seeing Facebook product ads or any other "advice" ads while using it. Please get rid of this useless, annoying feature or tell people how to turn it off. Thank you.
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @SANDAPT-JM, thank you very much for your feedback on this. We created these popups to try and show users new ideas on how they might be able to help further their online marketing presence. I completely understand the frustration it can cause though and have opened this feedback up for voting. 

Frequent Visitor
How do I stop the pop ups from appearing on my Constant Contact dashboard. It's detrimental to my work efficiency to have to click them closed all the time.
Visitor
Could you please dispense with your popup ads ie new templates? It's annoying. It's bothersome. I'm already a subscriber and do not need constant reminder to add a 'new feature'! You've been running this stupid ad for months and months - take it down!
Anonymous
Not applicable

And. . . it's back today! (Nov 28)
Click to close it and it opens a new tab. Useless, not to mention annoying.