New home page before login

0 Votes
The layout or structure of the new blue and white homepage is such that I only see a lot of white with blue banner and/or lettering. Not appealing at all. The picture that makes this otherwise rather plain (translate: boring and looks like every other plain website) home page much more interesting only appears if I fully enlarge the browser window. Maybe this could be fixed so the page looks good without having to be in full screen mode. (I don't actually know many people who prefer full-screen mode as the norm. Just sayin...) - LP
2 Comments
PhilP2
Brand Visionary
My apologies. I just sent feedback about the new home page pre-logging in. I realize now it's actually the page that appears after you log out that's just white with blue unless you're in full screen mode. The pre-login page is quite nice. - LP
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PhilP2 thank you for following up on this feedback you have provided! We are happy to hear you do in fact enjoy our website redesign. I have also submitted your feedback on this display page after logging out.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More