cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Constant Contact and I am disappointed.

New to Constant Contact and I am disappointed.

I am a new client of CC and I am quite disappointed.  During my trial phase of using the program, before we made the decision to purchase it, I used the various features and ways to modify the look of the emails and was quite pleased.  I was able to do so much more than my previous service.  When the decision was made to purchase the system, at a greater cost but what we deemed worth it, I was shocked to see a new format.  I was no longer able to do what I had done and fell in love with in the previous weeks of trial phase.  I understand how you feel this new update may be easier for some users who have no design capabilities or want to only be able to do things very quickly with minimal effort. There are days when this is a benefit. There are some of us though who have design abilities and would like to be able to use those abilities within the emails.  Little items such as choosing a font size (not predetermined) or different line spacing.  I definitely am not happy I can no longer change box sizes, shapes, and outlines, etc.  Why did you have to simplify to such an extreme!  Or why not give people options on the level of manipulations we would prefer.  I am disappointed.  If you do nothing else, please immediately move the format box a little farther away form where you are working so you can see what you are doing and how if works with other items within close proximity (or better yet - allow users to determine where they would like the format boxes to be!)  Now after writing this - and re-reading it, I see there are just so many little things but these little items add up.  Those who made the decisions on these changes just plain and simple got it wrong.  Provide more flexibility and bring back the great features you had.

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @FirstBaptist_Rochester,

Thank you for taking the time to supply us with that very detailed feedback! Your feedback is very much appreciated and it helps us to make future changes to our product. I am very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with Constant Contact so far. I see that you mentioned the ability to change font sizes and line spacing. Currently, you do have the ability to change font sizes and adjust line spacing. Is there more customization that you are looking to do with these features?

Feel free to alway join us back on our feedback section to let know more!