cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Picture tool 2.0 does not work effectively in legacy formats. Clear direction from CC would help.

0 Votes

Picture tool 2.0 does not work effectively in legacy formats. Clear direction from CC would help.

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @TobieC7, thanks for your feedback! I just want to make sure I understand your suggestion properly. Are you thinking it'd be helpful for us to provide documentation on how to use the image editor? If so, we are definitely working on this. We unfortunately had to release a new editor rather quickly as Adobe discontinued the editor we were previously using. Because of this unexpected change, we had to work quickly to get a new solution made. If you are wanting a knowledgebase article for this editor, we'll have one ready to go shortly and I can let you know once it's available. 

As for the image editor not working in legacy formats, could you tell me a little more in regards to what issues you are seeing?