Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Print calendar of emails

0 Votes

Would be great to be able to print the calendars of sent emails .... you can't really see the entire (or most of) the titles when looking at the screen.

20 Comments
MYCASAEP
Rookie
The calendar view is fantastic - I wish it could be downloaded as a PDF for reporting purposes of what got posted on what days or for use in planning ahead with scheduled/draft outreach. PLEASE MAKE THE CALENDAR VIEW PRINTABLE!!
IPATA
Rookie

Love the new calendar. Would be great if it were printable or even more wonderful if it could be integrated with Google Calendar or some such.

SwainW
Constant Contact Partner
It would be nice if there were a way to export the calendar to an excel sheet to make for easier viewing - or it would be nice if the calendar automatically stretched to fit all campaigns on a given day
KristenL190
Rookie
It would be great if there was an export feature for the calendars so they could be printed/downloaded as pdf!
AlishaS324
Rookie
Would be lovely to have a fillable PDF version to keep things digital, instead of just the printable version! :smileyface: Thanks!
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to include a print functionality for the marketing calendar. If we hear any news, we will update this thread.

JCW07
Rookie

It would be great if I could present to my clients the schedule of their campaigns directly from Constant Contact.  The mouse right click option does not print correctly.  Very inconvenient.

JesseB41
Campaign Contributor

It would be awesome to have the ability to print the calendar view with the Month printed at the top of the page!!!

JesseB41
Campaign Contributor

I'm talking about the Campaigns Calendar view

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Clarifying

Hello @JesseB41 ,

Are you able to accomplish this by using your device's Print Screen functionality, browser's print functionality, or by screencapping the calendar and printing that image?

Is there some other kind of specific functionality you're looking for with an explicit "print" button for the My Campaigns calendar view, or do you want it to have effectively the same functionality as those listed above?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More