cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing...

Printing...

The site is great, but better printing options are needed across the board. For example, our organization would like to archive our newsletters. We also like to print out several copies for distribution to those not on our email list, as a form of advertising, etc. Even saving it as a PDF does not work, as pages are cut off at awkward places. Also, the recipient reports have no easy way for exporting (Excel, etc.) or even printing. I would like to print these for our board meetings to show how well or how poorly we are doing, but these reports are a mess when printed, and I have been too embarrassed to bring them to our board meetings. So, please consider making printing / exporting of both emails and the reports more functional. Thank you!
11 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor

Yes!  I have many clients who don't have email!  I would like to give them a printed copy.

All Star

I agree! I would love to save these emails as attractive PDFs. As it stands, I can't even show an accurate preview to coworkers or my boss, as the print outs don't include background images/colors, and there's no way to choose where your page breaks for printing. 

Visitor

Yes.  Make this happen!  I also like to post my newsletters to Facebook, but have to cut and paste 6 pages together.  When are you going to get this done?

Thank you for the feedback @JACQUIK8,

Are you posting your newsletter to Facebook as an image?  Just wondering exactly what you're trying to do.  Right not we have a social share feature which might be helpful for you:  https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/7518-Create-Posts-Through-Social-Sh...

All Star

I agree with all these needs.   Would be great if this was available for printing copies for people who need hard copies.

All Star

Please!  I am just taking over the old style newsletter by putting it on wonder Constant Contact, and I want to show my boss the new design.  When I print it, there are no page breaks and the people who don't get an electronic version are usually not easy to please (older congregation members at our church who like an easy format).  I am copying and pasting into a Word document so there aren't columns split between pages.  This is a very important need we could use put into place soon!  Thank you.

Solution Provider

I, too, have had issues with printing a campaign.  We have some congregants who do not use email and so we send them a printed copy of our monthly newsletter.  The second generation format was much easier to print from than the third generation.  Sometimes it takes as many as 10 iterations to find acceptable pagination and spacing for the print edition. This is very time consuming.

Occasional Organizer

Yes, many older generations like to see a printed draft, in addition to a digital version so it would be nice to have a good way to show a print version to them

Agreed.  I'd like to keep and/or print also.