Quick Start Program

0 Votes

I wanted to let you know that I have not had a good first experience. I switched from because I was looking for more flexibility for an email campaign I am working on. So I signed up, paid, upgraded to get a Quick Start template that is mobile responsive -- roughly $300 all submitted last Friday. I understood it would take 2 - 3 business days, and I submitted the design form with a specific layout mocked up in a Word doc I attached. Your designer (Jesse) called me Tuesday afternoon (2nd business day) and said he'd have something for me to see on Friday (5 business days from request and payment). I told him I needed it to go out Thursday (4 business days from my request), so he agreed to get me something Thursday morning. I never got anything so I called customer service Thursday afternoon. I spoke to a very friendly rep (Daniel) who told me Jesse was working with another client and would call me back in about 30 minutes. No call back. About 2 hours later I got an email from Jesse that my design was done. I went into my account to review it and it is not at all the template that I laid out in the design form. I'm stuck because this is for an event next week, so I've asked him to remove all of the formatting and just give me free text so I can at least get something out. Needless to say, I am very frustrated and do not feel that I received what I paid for and nor was it in the time frame given.

3 Comments

Hi @ShelleyE9

Thanks for posting, I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I have passed along your feedback to management to look into moving forward. Is there anything specific you are looking to include in the Event you are working on that is not currently in the campaign?

Thanks!

Status changed to: More information needed

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More