cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

RSVP Block

0 Votes

RSVP Block

The RSVP block that can be added to emails for upcoming events makes things so easy, I love it! Previously, our employees were asked to call or email a specific person, but this year we added in this RSVP online feature and have had to chase less people down for their answer; amazing! My only complaint, which I believe to be very valid and relevant, is that a cut-off date and message cannot be added to the back end of the form. Our catering numbers are due a week in advance, so everybody that RSVP'd after the date, I have to personally reach out to and let them know if we can fit them in or not. Which also means I have to check the RSVP report every single day to see if new ones came in.
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

The RSVP Block has definitely opened a lot of new abilities for our users and I'm so glad it's made things easier for you. Being able to add a cut-off date and notice would be a great feature and I've gone ahead and opened this suggestion up for voting. Thanks for the suggestion, @csrhs1869!