cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

0 Votes

Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

It would be incredibly helpful to have the option to receive an email notification each time someone signs up through one of our forms. We have demo forms out there and we need to know as soon as they come in so we can follow up right away. I have the daily report set-up, but we really need real-time updates. Thanks!
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @MelissaI50,

Thanks for submitting this awesome idea to us! I will be opening this up for voting so customers like yourself can vote and comment on this idea! 

Regular Visitor

I just created a email where customers can sign up for a free consultation through the landing page built on your site and i was told that there is no way for me to be notified when someone does sign up . Rather i will only get a report at the end of the day. This sounds like it would be something easily available. I guess im a little surprised to find out its not.

Visitor

Yes that would be very helpful for me, too! Second best would be to sort signups by date received, so you could look up several times a day and see what's new. But I'm told that option is not available, either. Does anyone have a solution for this?

All Star

I manage several different websites that all require different email lists. It would be absolutely incredible if I could receive an email notification when someone signed up on one of the email forms I have embedded in my various sites.