Choose what screen comes up after login

I just wanted to share that the Recent Emails Page is much more annoying than an assist.. when it goes there by default instead of to ALL Emails.. We typically have several email campaigns being prepared in advance and I ALWAYS have go to the View All Emails.. is there any way to make this the default? or do away with that screen altogether? 

Appreciate You Listening!

19 Comments
MacEgel
Marketing Legend

This screen is not terribly useful for us and is incredibly annoying. I would rather go to the full featured page and use whatever features I need than constantly have to skip by this annoying page which only has limited functionality. Help! Make it go away!!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @MacEgel. I'm sorry to hear that the new dashboard isn't useful for you. What could make this work better? 

MacEgel
Marketing Legend

Hello Caitlin:

When I am working on CC I often need to switch back and forth between the current email and sent documents or drafts. I work intently and quickly, and typically scroll down the list on the My Campaigns page for more recent documents, use the lists in my Folders for specific searches, or go to the calendar or general search when necessary. Most of this I cannot accomplish from the Most Recent Campaigns page- and I hit this blasted page every time I must leave my current project. It is disruptive of my workflow and for some reason incredibly annoying. You would laugh if you were in the office where I work- every time I hit the new page it seems to elicit an audible howl of frustration. And to add insult to injury, it has now apparently become the landing page when one logs in! Ugh. I suppose that I will eventually get used to dealing with this useless thing, but would be delighted if CC would allow let me to opt out of it, or move it elsewhere where it will not get in the way.

I have never complained about anything in years of using CC, but this one is a lulu. Please make it go away.

Thank you,

Cliff

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for clarifying. I can see how going to a chosen page upon login would be ideal so you can get what you need right away. I'll open this up for voting.

Squantum
Campaign Contributor
I don't like the new page that loads when I log in to Constant Contact. Is there a way to make it load the CAMPAIGNS view instead of the MOST RECENT CAMPAIGNS view?
DorisK21
Campaign Contributor

Once I log into Constant Contact, I'd like it to open to the page of my choice, for example the Folders page so I can go directly to my Templates folder instead of having to click onto All Campaigns.

JessicaL585
Campaign Contributor

Please, please, please stop jumping to Campaigns after login.  Since you log people out WAY TOO SOON AND TOO FREQUENTLY, at least take me back to the page I was working on (when for example, a phone call meant I didn't engage with the page for an hour and poof!  have to re-login and then click through to find the page I was working on.  This is extremely annoying and time-consuming.  At least have a setting for when you want to be logged out.  Many of us are working alone [no spies!]  and don't need to have such a short window in which to work.

Squantum
Campaign Contributor
Please stop displaying the dashboard when I sign in. I do NOT like it, and I'm tired of seeing the picture of that man on the right. I don't like this page at all. PLEASE go back to the default page being the constantcontact.com/campaign/campaigns/list instead. OR at least give us the option for which of the pages we prefer to be loaded. Thank you for listening.
BoardofTrade
Campaign Expert

Since latest user interface updates, i feel like it takes me several clicks to get to where I need to be - which is usually my draft folder. It would be great if I could create a bookmark that once logged in it takes me directly to my campaign drafts. The initial screen after login is generally useless to me.

Frankie_P

Hi @BoardofTrade

What are the current steps you're taking to get to your draft folder?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More