Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Requests for new integrations

MC and others have Integration with the popular Page Builder plugin for Wordpress, Elementor www.elementor.com. I hope that CTCT is working to do the same. It seems like everywhere MC is integrated and CTCT always has to have some third-party or workaround to work. 

41 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JillB569. We do not have information to share at this time regarding a possible integration. We are merging your request into a larger thread surrounding requested integrations with our service.

Kyle_R
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

ReginaR796
Marketing Legend

WPEngine is a major hosted Wordpress site builder.  After a few entire days of trying to figure out how to connect my landing page to a WPEngine widget... having a support page would have been extremely helpful for me as business owner.

If that's not possible, please have a support page warning users not to try using Constant Contact forms with WPEngine widgets.

Thanks!

ReynaL4
Rookie

I would like an integration with Elementor and Constant Contact. I am currently using Mail Optin but I don't like using another plugin when I feel I should be able to integrate like MailChimp, etc. I mean, what's the deal!

CaitlinM25
Rookie

Hi - Our preschool recently started using Playground, a childcare management software that incorporates all of our billing, operations, and communications through an app that is accessible to both parents and staff. Playground does not have Constant Contact's ability to create newsletters, collect rsvp's, conduct surveys, etc. For these reasons, we need to keep using constant contact, but we want all of our communications to come through Playground's feed. At this point I am probably going to have to create my weekly newsletter and link it into the feed, which is time consuming and likely won't look the same. It would be great if there could be an integration whereas you guys provide the capabilities they lack and offer your extension as an optional "pro" add on for an additional monthly fee.

VinayaG
Rookie

Was wondering if you plan to build an integration to Loyal Zoo app? We use that at our POS and capture the customer information for marketing.

Regards

Vinaya

JamesC9388
Rookie

It would be awesome if the email captures on our Wordpress website, which uses Elementor Pro, had native integration with Constant Contact!

LaurenW6584
Rookie

I wish you had a way to integrate with Storymaps.com so I could distribute an annual report from there via constant contact. There is currently no way to embed it.

ZachH50
Rookie

Hi, 

Is there a possibility to build a WinRed integration? WinRed is a political fundraising and engagement platform. 

SabriH3
Campaign Contributor

skool integrations should come to constant contact 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More