Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Responding to your query:

0 Votes

Two things:

First, your name “Constant Contact inadvertently points out your worst flaw. You are sending more than one email per day. Waaaaay too much “contact,” like any of us have time to read all the information you send.

Second, you’re awfully disorganized. Once you scheduled me with two people back-to-back, but the 30 minutes allotted was insufficient. Today, I received an appointment for tomorrow at 3 pm, and I had no plans to send anything tomorrow!

On the bright side, all your help has been very polite and well educated, although the last guy was far ahead of the others in knowledge of “small” thing that really helped. He should be tutoring the others.

How’s that?

Jim

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @JimS1938 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I apologize you're receiving these emails and have updated the contact preferences on your account to help stop these emails. I have also tracked your feedback in our system. Please feel free to reach out in the Community if there is anything we can assist with in the meantime.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More