Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Search - Does not include links within images

0 Votes
In being able to search the image / link used within an image for an email, you can find advertising banners much quicker. This does not work that way currently.
3 Comments
ErinBJames
Rookie
Let me give you an example. I search 'tigapo' and see 2 emails come back. I see the link with the word tigapo in it, but the title of the record in there says tigapo as well. So is it searching as far as the text in the email or the links? If it is the links, I know that I have MANY more references to this that was not found. Make a list of things that are in an email. (text / image / linked text / linked images / linked buttons) and use that as the text reference in which to search. That would be 'all'. Your option of 'search all fields' is a mis-wording of what it actually is. It is not that.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @ErinBJames. In the search feature, "email content" includes the text you insert and doesn't include hyperlinks. I apologize if this caused any confusion but I will open this up for voting.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to expand upon our search tool, which searches for keywords in campaign names, subject lines, or email body content.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More