cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Search campaigns doesn't seem to work

0 Votes

Search campaigns doesn't seem to work

I've used exact spelling and sentence case for search campaigns and it only seems to pull the Legacy campaigns, not current ones
3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello!

I'm interested in learning more about your experience! What were you searching for when trying to find the campaign? What was the name of your campaign? 

Occasional Contributor
It's REALLY annoying that I cannot search campaigns! I put a complaint or two in about this a while back and it's still not resolved. I just searched for a campaign I did on Bellacana wines and searching the word Bellacana results in nothing, however I know I sent an email on it May 16 (after hand searching through your calendar). I complained about this over a month ago! Rediculous it's not fixed yet. Sorry, I don't have time to dig right now to find the ticket number for your rep who agreed it was a problem on your site.

Hi @SabrinaK203. I'm sorry this is happening for you. We've seen similar instances happening as well with other customers. I was able to locate the campaign using the Search feature under the Reporting tab. Does this work for you (I also noticed it was spelled Belacana in the original email)?