Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

See more stats and campaigns on dashboard

0 Votes

1) I like the new layout, although I'd like to see more stats at a glance - at least the click rate as well (like it shows on the full list after clicking "View All". Currently, one can only see the Open Rate. 2) The new view only shows the 5 most recent campaigns and one needs to go another step and wait for another screen to load in order to see past that, by selecting "View All". It would be great to have at least the last 10 if not more, Thanks for all the great work you've been doing!

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @MaxM845. I'm so happy to hear that you like the new dashboard and thank you for your feedback about it! I'll forward this over to our product team and open it up for voting to see what other improvements our customers would like to see on it. 

John_Link
Campaign Contributor
The page Most Recent Campaigns shows the number of sends, open rate, and click rate. When I click on View All, All that is shown are the open rate and the click rate, and each of the emails sent occupies more vertical space than on the Most Recent Campaigns page. Please make the View All Page conform to the View All page.
rcppubs23
Marketing Legend
I would really like the opening page when you look at the series report to include more summary information, without having to click from screen to screen. Specifically, in addition to "sent" and "opens" would like to see "clicks" and "unsubscribes"
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Hello everyone. With the changes being made to our Feedback flow, we are changing this status to Not Currently Planned. At this time, we do not have plans to include this type of functionality due to the low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More