Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Sending Emails

PLEASE PLEASE make a way to send an email out after a mailing to just one person. I use CC alot for sign-up emails (new lists, etc.) and I always have stragglers that weren't included in the original mailing and like just now, I have to go in and add them manually instead of sending them the email with a link. I needed this feature when I used CC last year, too.
4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @GlyndaL. Were you looking to send the Share URL for an email? This is still available in accounts.  

CharleenA98
Rookie

This just shares a link to the email, not how the email is regularly sent out, right?

Frankie_P

Hi @CharleenA98 you are correct, the shareable URL for an email is a link that opens to the webpage version of a sent email. Are you looking for a feature like our quicksend tool instead? Because this too is an available tool to share sent email campaigns with new sign-ups.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More