Sharp Sales Practices from a Legal Perspective

0 Votes
I was told by Mitchel Knight that my email account with CC would include the automatic email response to my RobertaRaves.com website subscribers who sign up each week. Now, under a very tight deadline (tomorrow) I am getting NO response from Mitchel Knight by telephone or email, nor from Austin, his assistant, NOR from Knight's supervisor whom Austin said would call me back immediately yesterday - now 48 hours later - I have had ZERO RESPONSE from anyone from Constant Contact. As a lawyer, I recognize a "sharp practice" - that is to tell someone like Constant Contact's MItchel Knight told me I would get the automatic response and then having me find out AFTER SIGNING UP that that was NOT true. You cannot hide forever. You do NOT realize whom you are attempting to shaft. We just want our website to operate the way it was intended and not have to put up with such shoddy, unprofessional sales practices.
2 Comments
RobertaC755
Occasional Participant

No one from Constant Contact will contact me. How ironic?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @RobertaC755 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with your account as this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! With that said we have submitted your feedback on this agent to the appropriate teams on your behalf and would be happy to help answer any questions you may have in the meantime. In fact we would like to point out that automated campaigns is an available feature in Constant Contact. It is however a campaign type only available in our Email Plus billing plans. While we are unable to go into an account's billing details you can upgrade to our Email Plus plan following these steps if you are not already in it. If you do not wish to upgrade, you also do have the option of updating the welcome email available in every account. Please keep in mind that this welcome email does send to all new sign-ups. The Welcome Email also will not send to contacts that you add manually or who join through the Contact Capture Tool. Do either of these options help fit your needs?

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More