Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show events in calendar view

The calendar view is great but it would be more valuable if it were used for the event campaigns by date. Currently the list of events lists them in order of the dates they were created, not the date they actually are scheduled to take place. This makes it very difficult to locate a specific even as it approaches. Will Constant Contact figure out a way to allow us to view them in the order they will occur?

Would save so much time and frustration.

Nancy

19 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the great feedback @IBI_UCC,

I can totally understand why you would want to see events on the calendar based on the event start date.  I'm going to share this feedback with our Product Team and open this up for voting from our other customers!

JimA591
Rookie

The calendar view in the "my campaigns" screen should also include scheduled events, not just emails.  This would make seeing what I have set up a lot easier.   As it works now, it is no use to me to use this view.

Patrick_W

Great feedback @JimA591,

I'm opening this up for voting!

SACC-Georgia
Constant Contact Partner
Why can't I see the scheduled e-mails connected to an event in the e-mail send outs calendar? They are also e-mails. Also, I can't ser social posts or social share in the calendar view either. Do I have to move between different calendars to see what I'm posting/sending when and where? I'd like to see everything in 1 view.
Patrick_W

Thank you for the great feedback @SACC-Georgia.

I've passed this feedback on to our product team, and am opening your idea up for voting.

IanB39
Rookie
Based on what I've seen of the calendar view, it shows nothing of our events. What is there is useless to our needs yet I get the prompt to view the calendar every time I log in. This prompt is becoming annoying.
NCMADulles
Rookie

I don't find the Marketing Calendar View (under Campaigns) very helpful since it does not include any emails created within an event.

KristaG05
Rookie
Please include "events" on the calendar view. I have more events that emails, and it would be helpful to see them on the calendar at one time. It would also be hugely helpful to be able to see events from the app on my mobile device.
PamS64545
Campaign Contributor
Why is there no calendar view for event campaigns??
MCBA2023
Rookie
It would help if the Calendar could show scheduled emails for both Campaigns and Events. We would like to be able to track our outreach and be sure not to overwhelm our members. We have to track that manually.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More