cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Subject Line Pop Up Closes

0 Votes

Subject Line Pop Up Closes

When you're filling out the subject line and preheader if you select all the text and delete it force closes the pop up and you lose your text. It's been happening to be for a couple months now and it happens on my work PC and my Mac at home.
4 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GregN39,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! I do sincerely apologize about this issue. This is an issue we have been following, so I would greatly appreciate some further insight from you. When you select all, are you using a keyboard short cut? Or are you highlighting the text to delete it? If you are highlighting the text, do you know if your mouse is leaving that Email Setting pop-up? 

Occasional Organizer

Tested it out and it seems to be when I use the cursor and highlight the text to delete it and I happen to move the cursor off the pop-up. It doesn't seem to be happening when I do select all with my keyboard short cut.

CTCT Employee

Hi @GregN39!

Thank you for replying and letting me know this information! I will pass this information along, but will also open up your feedback for voting from other Constant Contact Community members to see if they are experiencing the same issue. Thanks again! 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open