Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit button on inline forms

0 Votes

Hello,

I keep getting emails about updates CC is making... However the one thing I TRULY want from Constant Contact is an easy to use/implement "subscribe to our newsletter" button for our website. The forms CC currently offers are huge, bulky, and don't fit at all into our brand/the theme of our website. They don't come in a format small enough to fit in the footer of every page and honestly make it embarrassing to even feature a subscribe option on our website.

Thanks.

4 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @MargaretR571

Thanks for reaching out to us with this idea! Is it mostly the size of the button that you wish was pre created in a smaller format? Would you prefer to toggle between different buttons and use the one you like?

Depending on how you build your website would a link to a signup form work so you could create the button on your site and link to the form? Instead of using the button option I wonder if the option to get the form url would suit your need better.

FAP
Rookie

I personally would like the button. I already have a beautiful form embedded into the website, now I just need the button to make it work.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

We do not currently have plans to provide additional customization of our inline forms or the sign-up button included in them. As a workaround, you can use the URL for a landing page and create a button outside of your account that best matches your branding, such as Button Factory and insert it onto your site.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More