cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Design

0 Votes

Terrible Design

Why does CC allow me to generate and compose an email to previous event registrants, and then when I go to send it, it says you cannot email registrants 30 days after the event! Wow! I just wasted an hour of my time fooling with this! Does anybody at CC use their system? Has anybody ever worked in the business world? Things happen more than 30 days after an event! Good Grief! (P.S. Please do not email me asking for more details about this problem. Many thanks.)
3 Comments
Occasional Advisor

CC, you really need to give kudos to your Support Agent Kira for helping me out.  I was ready to quit CC, and she saved the day.  In addition, she didn't even ask me for more details to explain the problem!

Kira just fixed it! 

Many thanks Kira!  You are the first agent I have talked with who took a problem and fixed it!

@JohnN566 wrote:
Why does CC allow me to generate and compose an email to previous event registrants, and then when I go to send it, it says you cannot email registrants 30 days after the event! Wow! I just wasted an hour of my time fooling with this! Does anybody at CC use their system? Has anybody ever worked in the business world? Things happen more than 30 days after an event! Good Grief! (P.S. Please do not email me asking for more details about this problem. Many thanks.)

John Nabors

Thank you for the feedback!

I'm glad Kira was able to help.  I'll pass your feedback along to her!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action