cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test feature

0 Votes

Test feature

Please fix the test feature for campaigns (emails) so that the preheader text shows up in the test email! I just sent out a new blog post, and unfortunately, I didn't update the preheader text in the campaign (copied from a previous email campaign). Had the test email included the preheader text, I [think] I would have caught it. Not the end of the world, but that's what I would say a test feature is for.
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @MaggieW80, I apologize for the frustration this has caused! I just tested the most recent campaign that you sent as well as a few test campaigns that I made in my account and I was able to see the preheader text in my tests. Do you by chance have a screenshot of the email you received where it's not including the preheader text? 

Advisor

I think she's referring to the preview mode, not the sending of a test email. I agree that having pretty much only one place where you see and edit the preheader is a bit concerning. Even more concerning is this: as of today (Monday, Dec. 2) I'm seeing an annoying box referring to the preheader text when I go to preview mode. The box covers up parts of that preview, and I am unable to close it.  (Updated later in the day to say that it doesn't appear now. Not sure why it did. But it never should have?) And still definitely need to be able to see preheader text in preview mode; would be even nicer to be able to edit it on the scheduling page.

preheader text.PNG