Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

The "Ready To Go" Button

0 Votes

Sometimes it is there.  Sometimes not.   Your Answer-Woman on CHAT said "it appears at random on the tool bar."

I think it is such a good idea that it should ALWAYS appear there so we poor ignorant customers don't have to be looking around for it -- and don't have to just wander off when we don't find it.

This is not MY idea, but YOURS.   I just think it is such a good idea it should be there immediately after we punch in a future date and time to publish our campaigns.

AND I think it is a great idea that you allow us to gripe and moan at you like this.

2 Comments
Candace_M
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @GlennJ032,

I'm not sure I know exactly what you are referring to and was wondering if you can help me understand the feature you are talking about. Where in the account are you seeing this? What actions were you taking to get this to appear? 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! If you would like to continue the conversation, please feel free to reply here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More