Training Webinars

I find it insulting that you would seek to charge clients for a training webinar. That makes me want to seek another vendor.
5 Comments
Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the feedback @HelenC10.

While we do charge for some of our training webinars, we also have many free options available for our customers. 

If you visit our blog site (https://blogs.constantcontact.com/events/) and select Webinar Only on the left hand side you will see a wide variety of free webinars as well.

Hope this is helpful, and really appreciate the feedback.

HelenC10
Regular Participant

I'll give them a try. I signed up for one.

Do you archive them so viewers can view them at other times?

Patrick_W

We sure do!  You can find them all here: https://blogs.constantcontact.com/content-type/recorded-webinar/

ChristineS09359
Regular Participant

Again - the upcoming webinar is now charging a fee.  This is bad form, given that zoom.us offers us a weekly webinar at no charge.  For years, I have attended the live gatherings sponsored by Constant Contact.  Why now must we pay for this webinar on top of the 95/month I already pay?   Christine 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi everyone, while we are always open to ways we can better our user's experience we apologize do not control the pricing for partner-led webinars. The good news is there are however webinars hosted directly by Constant Contact that are in fact free. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! In fact we ask that you please continue to share any feedback you may have on our product here in the Community or even vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More