cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Trial Period

Trial Period

I am in the trail period and I had a very simple question regarding how to get back into text to correct a typographical error. I emailed my question to the company and waited for over half an hour. I eventually called and got Candice who was very nice. She walked me through the simple process of correcting my typo. She was very nice about it.
2 Comments

I am in the trail period and I had a very simple question regarding how to get back into text to correct a typographical error. I emailed my question to the company and waited for over half an hour. I eventually called and got Candice who was very nice. She walked me through the simple process of correcting my typo. She was very nice about it.

Status changed to: Closed - No Action