cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight (8/23) from 11:00 PM - 12:00AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Tutorials

Tutorials

The current tutorials are not based on the new templates and editor for email marketing campaigns, therefore not helpful.

4 Comments

Hi @BethS8192

Sorry about this -- please make sure you are logged in when accessing the help center so we are able to give you only relevant articles! 

Occasional Visitor

I am non-technical.  I needed to remove a total jerk who was receiving my content.  It is not apparent from my "contacts" screen, so went to your help area.  The images used to illustrate how to delete a recipient are not the images I see on my contacts page.  Hence I was unable to follow the steps.  I had to contact customer service.

Customer service was great, but PLEASE have someone ensure that the images for any sort of "help" are up to date and are the exact images I will see.

Thanks!

Great customer service!

Status changed to: New

Hi @EricW6379

Thanks for posting about this. If you access the help center using any method outside of clicking Help when you are logged in you could get the wrong FAQs. We offer several different account types and packagse so we've got FAQs for all of them. We know this is a point of difficulty and are working on ways to address it but for now the best thing to do is login to your account and click the question mark icon. This will only give you information that you have access to in your account. 

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action