UNBELIEVABLE

SO my complaint doesn't get posted why? 

2 Comments
NancyA895
Rookie

My original complaint, regarding billing, for some reason didn't go live, but yet this post goes live immediately and I didn't do anything different...

IN any case, the billing and pricing terms and conditions are not clearly stated, and to be told "there's nothing we can do" when the sales team doesn't relay the proper information because it's over the phone and not in writing, well then who's fault is that... apparently mine and mine alone. I have a request for a supervisor to contact me. But in typical fashion they'll probably call and the call and somehow drop... just like all the template creation sessions I was supposed to have for free... 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @NancyA895. I do not see a post that did not come through. It's possible there may have been a temporary outage that caused your post to not show. I reviewed your account and it looks like our Billing team is reviewing your request. For account security, we are unable to discuss your request further here in the Community but if our Billing team has any updates, they will contact you. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More