cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

UX/UI Design

0 Votes

UX/UI Design

I chose Constant Contact over many other [better-rated] platforms for one simple reason: you guys understand how Contact Management should work. While others tie each contact to a campaign, you leave all contacts accessible to sort and filter and tag freely. That's awesome, thanks! However, the four "tabs" at the top (Contacts, Reports, Activity, Sign-Up Tools) are barely visible and not intuitive. Make those into nice big buttons or tabs so they're more visible and it's more obvious to the user how to find things. Then, within the Sign-Up Tools, there should be a dedicated "embed code" option, as it's such a popular/essential function in growing an email database. Otherwise, very impressed so far. Keep up the great work!
3 Comments
Status changed to: Coming Soon

When I have a row with text left, image right, on mobile I am seeing the image drop under the copy. Is there any way to be able to protect this or be able to chose which column has priority?
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented