Uday

Most help desks are either impossible to reach or of no help. Constant Contact is wonderful help, every time. Somehow my novels disappeared from the bottom of my template from one week to the next. When I phoned for help, Uday, maybe the most patient, diligent person I've encountered in seeking help, stayed hard at work for over an hour while he had to search Amazon for images of the books, resize them, and redo the template. I've had this experience over and over with CC. It is the reason I've kept working with them for many years. My thanks to Uday for an heroic effort, and to CC for somehow keeping people like Uday on board.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @BlayneyC

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We're always happy to hear when users have such great experiences with our support. Please feel free to reach out again as you continue working in your account. In the meantime we have passed on your kudos to the appropriate teams on your behalf.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More