cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsolicited Calls

Unsolicited Calls

Do you guys realize that you actually lose business by constantly making unsolicited calls to new customers?? If a new customer needs assistance he or she will call you. Just stop it. I'm now actively looking at other options because of this.
16 Comments
I signed up for the trial to see if Constant Contact was a good fit for my company. Ever since, I get the rep Erica calling me every day though I asked her nicely not to. She doesn't stop. I blocked her number just to get some peace. Auuggghhhh What a way to turn off new customers!

HI @SomerR3

I am sorry to hear this! If you would like, I am happy to set your account as Do Not Call. Just let me know!

I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the management team!

I get a phone call from a customer service agent at least once a week. I do not have questions and I do not want to speak to anyone about the product. The calls are often made in the evenings and on the weekends--which then forward from my work phone to my personal phone. There is no way to edit account settings to request less contact. Please stop calling.

HI @LeahB899

We went ahead and changed your communitcation preferences internally so you will get less calls moving forward.

Thanks for letting us know.

HI @TedK78

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear of your experience but I went ahead and changed your communication preferences to do-not-call for the future. This can take some time to update but moving forward you should not get any calls from us.

Thanks again!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Occasional Visitor
While I love Constant Contact, I am feeling harassed by the people that keep calling me wanting to talk about how I use the program, training needs, promotions, etc. I was in touch with someone via email and specifically said I was all set. He continues to call me despite our email dialogue. Please, do not have anyone call me again or I will need to cancel my subscription!
Frequent Visitor

Please add my number to the "Do not call" list. I absolutely agree the unsolicited calls are very off-putting and making my organization want to look at other options. 

Please stop calling me!

Occasional Visitor

I see that my concern is also been brought up by others.  I have been being harassed by Scott Stokely for a couple weeks now, he has called from multiple numbers multiple times. I actually just called back today to make sure it stops and when I got off the phone, Scott was calling me from a Colorado phone number! Also he has sent me an enormous amount of emails.  If I need to contact Constant Contact or want to upgrade my subscription I will do so. I know everyone has a job and they have to fulfill it each day, but this is getting out of hand and one day you will probably have a law suit on your hands if it doesn't stop. Doing your job and harassing people multiple times a day is ridiculous.  I have had 2 emails at least already from him today and I have had now 4 phone calls between two different numbers. DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN!

We were turned off from this service specifically because of this issue. We created an account in order to send a few email and try it out while the business was getting ready to launch. Upon the very first phone call, I explained to the agent that I am familiar with such services and will upgrade when we get closer to launch as we do not currently need the full version. The phone calls and emails never stopped... They will call once, if unanswered, a 2nd phone call follows within a minute. It's endless and completely unnecessary. Finally, with the business being nearly open we have decided to upgrade...however on the check out page I realized that the company managed to leave such a bad aftertaste that I decided to cancel the account and go to another provider. I hope CC takes advice from this thread and reconsiders the practices.

I set up an account, curious about gore constant contact worked. Now I am getting multiple calls and emails each day pressuring me to buy a full subscription. Please stop. If for no other reason, I will not be using your service.
You people are so pushy that this is why I have not used CC in the past. Cancel my account just made today IMMEDIATELY. You alienate a potential customer--like me-- by calling, emailing, and pressure. I've been signed up for 3 hours and have been barraged. Remove me please from you client list.
Stop calling me constant contact!!

How's that for an idea?
I tried the trial but the obnoxious sales calls were way too much.

We are on the 60 day trial and being semi harassed by Noel, even though he has been asked nicely not to call-- that we are in the middle of our annual golf tournament- and that we will contact him if we need anything.  He was rather rude to our administrative assistant and told her he thought "we were blowing him off".  This has been a huge turn off.