cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usefull options that should be implemented

Usefull options that should be implemented

Bounced E-Mail addresses. There is no way to move them to an isolated list without applying tags and then moving them by the Tags. You can already present all the contacts that bounced. You need to offer a MOVE option directly from this menu so I can move them to a list that I can manage later. The search is useless in its present form. the advanced menu provides options that never return results. IS basically means EQUALS and unless you know EXACTLY what you are searching for it never returns results. You need to offer a CONTAINS option. I want to be able to search for Email addresses that contain a string. Example: userABC@ Verizon.net Search: E-Mail CONTAINS "verizon" I would like to see the ability to save a campaign as a template and when I create a new campaign, having the template appear as a choice on the templates page. Also would like to add self populating values such as %DATE% or other user created Values so templates auto populate these values dynamically.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

All Star
I think it would be helpful to have a search option to search for past email campaigns. Just thought I'd let you know!
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes