cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Wait Time

Wait Time

Customer service is excellent but the long wait times, over 15 minutes, need to be cut down.  There is nothing more frustrating than waiting for more than five minutes for customer support.

13 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I'm now on line for over 30 minutes waiting for an account manager. This my fourth attempt in two weeks to get through . I want to cancel my account but I can't get through on the phone and there is no way to cancel online and you continue to bill me. I will be referring this issue to my state's attorney general if I don't hear from you by tomorrow and cancel my account.
I tried calling you but you couldn't get to me . I waited. Now I would like for you to cancel my account. I am I'll. And I can't work on my business while I have brain damage. I chose to stop in the middle of getting my site finished. Yes I know I am stupid for doing this, but I must choose this. Don't tell me I have to call I tried that already. Thanks, Pamela Owen @ Herbs Bees and Yummi Teas.
Occasional Contributor

I had an unacceptable hold time in queue.  If you had the option or ability to leave a call back request I could have a much more productive morning rather than being on hold in your queue

I would like the option to have events in date order. For example I would like the option to see my events in calendar order from today's date to an event that is coming in the future. Do not include events that have passed. For example I have an event in August but because I set it up earlier than other events it doesn't show up unless I keep scrolling down past events that have been already held. I want to have the option to see all my upcoming events in calendar order.
Status changed to: Voting Open

40 minutes so far!!! Are you kidding me?? This is garbage. A complete waste of time.
Occasional Visitor

Totally agree -- I waited for more than an hour before I had to hang-up in frustration.  I could no longer stand listening to their insipid hold music and annouced apologies for the wait -- "...but please hold on, we'll get to you soon."  All this after they doubled my monthly rate without informing me why -- I still have no new information.

Been on hold for 1 hour and 26 mins for billing,  here we come!!!

Occasional Visitor
you just lost a renewal
Occasional Visitor
I am on long hold and never get to attend to my business with constant contact in time. Why don't you introduce feature of getting call back when its my turn instead of making me wait endlessly?
Occasional Visitor
too long of a wait they apologize through a recording often they should spend some money on hiring enough employees
Solution Provider
unacceptable long wait. Been at CTCT user for 10 years. CTCT ads on hold repetitive. Music annoying. C'mon guys. You can do better.
All Star

Been a customer for over 10 years. I keep hearing the message "wait times are longer than normal..." and then have to listen to that nauseating music for a LONG time. I do wonder though, if I get this message most every time I call, what's "normal?"  It's insane and clearly shows you don't really care.  So, if you DO care, why not adopt the strategy that most large companies use, and that is offering an option to have YOU call ME back?  That way, I don't have to sit here by the phone forever.  I might even have a minute to get to the bathroom.  Just an idea.