What you offer is not clear

0 Votes
I am asked to choose between "Free Trial" and "Buy Now" but I don't know what the terms of the "Free Trial" are nor I would be getting if I bought, how much it costs or anything else. Then I do find out the term of the "Free Trial" is a 60 (I think) day trial of Email Plus. But I still don 't know what that is and what I would lose after the trial if I don't opt to buy Email Plus. Very confusing and feeling like I am being manipulated.
4 Comments

Hi @ThomasM4098

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear this information wasn't clear but we appreciate your opinion!

To help answer your questions-- The free trial is 60 days of Email plus. You can send as many camapigns as you would like to up to 100 contacts. This is considered a test list. When your trial ends you will be able to see your campaigns and any contacts you've uploaded as well as your reporting but you won't be able to send anything new until you become a paying customer. Hope this helps!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Voting Open

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More