Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Wix sucks actually

0 Votes
I am so sorry we moved from Weebly to Wix. Weebly was not excellent, but it was easy. Wix is needlessly complex and very hard to master. eg: I want a simple link in the text to point to a PDF file in my Wix files. Wix will not even let me successfully upload a 600k PDF file to the file library. Why not? Who knows? It's typical. Customer support doesn't pick up the phone and the robot on the other end wants logins and passwords to be recited not entered. There are too many things you can't do in Wix. I will never recommend this horror show to anyone.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

While we're always happy to help better a user's experience, we apologize as we cannot control experiences with programs not owned by Constant Contact. However please feel free to reach out to our Help Boards here in the Community or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More