cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Would be helpful to show mailing lists...

Would be helpful to show mailing lists...

Hi there: It would be extremely helpful if on the Campaigns -> Scheduled screen I could see what mailing list is being used. Right now, I have to go into each individual campaign to double check the mailing list.
2 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great idea, thanks for posting!

@WendyACCW wrote:
Hi there: It would be extremely helpful if on the Campaigns -> Scheduled screen I could see what mailing list is being used. Right now, I have to go into each individual campaign to double check the mailing list.

That would be a great feature, we too use different lists for different types of broadcasts.  Also if it would show the time scheduled and allow you to sort by date/time scheduled instead of just date last modified.  We typically have several days worth of broadcasts scheduled out and it is hard to verify we haven't missed something because of the way it sorts.  Thanks.