Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

You lost my business

Signed up for your trial, then started to get bombarded with emails. To the point I was looking to stop them, and possibly cancel my account. The fact that you don't allow me to cancel my own account is why I will not be paying for your services.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @TomP8052 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is something you've experienced, this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! In fact we have tracked your feedback and updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these emails or any calls you may be receiving from our sales department. Please feel free to continue working in your trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will then no longer be active.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More