cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

banners

0 Votes

banners

your advertising banners at the top of my screen are annoying and get in the way of the buttons I need to use. how do I get rid of them. I pay a monthly fee and should not have to see them all the time.

3 Comments

I find the added "banner" promoting the different types of broadcast-mobile or desktop-to be cumbersome, it just adds one more step to the process.  I have created a mobile and desktop master thinking that maybe the "banner" would disappear after completing the process but it did not.  Can't you add a "don't show this again" selection.

Thank you

Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Please stop putting informational popups at the top of the screen such as inviting attendance at upcoming webinars. These get in the way of the editing box and would be better placed at the bottom of the screen. If you absolutely must use these in their current position, please set the cookie so that it displays just once! I've logged in multiple times today and each time I've seen the same popup message. If I was interested I would have done something about it when I first saw the message. I really don't need to see it again, and again, and again! Thanks!