cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

campaigns search

0 Votes

campaigns search

It is very difficult to search campaigns as the number of campaigns we have grows. Your search function fails to bring up a campaign that I know is in the system, despite searching for a key word in the title. This requires me to click "campaigns," select "a-z" to sort alphabetically, scroll down to the bottom of the page (because you don't have a page forward option at the top of the page" and keep doing this (or guess what page it will be on) until I get to the campaign. This is very cumbersome and is starting to make me dread going in to access something I need to use frequently. Please improve the search function so it lists all campaigns containing a keyword put into the search box and/or put a page forward option at the top of the page so you don't have to scroll down each time to look at the next page.  

2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hello @ChristelT !

Thank you for reaching out to us with feedback on our search feature. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time finding the email campaign you are looking for. What is keyword you are searching for and what is the name of the email? 

All Star

The campaign search is definitley not working properly. I can copy and paste the exact name of a campaign in the search and it fails to find anything. Partial searches don't work either. I name certain campaigns with year and month (ex 201908) if I serach for that it should return a bunch of emails but it returns nothing.

This seems to only be an issue with emails sent after April of 2019. It's like it stopped indexing or something.