give us your feedback

I am having technical issues logging into my website builder.  A box appeared saying give us your feedback.  So I typed in my problem - getting an error message.  I thought it was going to technical support, but went to the forum instead.  Then I saw a message reprimanding the customers for posting technical issues on the Forum.  Add insult to injury.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @MartaG8

We apologize for any confusion there may have been with submitting your feedback! You are correct, feedback through our "Have Feedback" button does post in this public forum. The good news is every post in feedback is acknowledged and tracked with the appropriate teams. With that said we did move your first post to our Get Help board so it may receive the proper attention by our Support team. If you have any further questions or concerns about the error message you are received we recommend commenting directly on that post.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More