Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

hypocrisy of Constant Contact

0 Votes
you claim we can only email people we have done business with or that have given us permission to email them. Actually you do not enforce that with everyone. Today I got a recruiting email from one of your customers, Southern Marketing, with a contact person, Lamar Clement. I have never done business with them or given them permission to email me. It is spam, and they are not the first using your service to do this. I don't wish for any of your customers to ever contact me again. Are we clear? 4233162225, Philip Edwards BmTmJdvwda8sv0ufKNDWORAnq9yRhh-sYGEcEwT9rK6o-JZhHP56Hkd9MeIRs6K6qud16UWdvS6lskiM2Q4Alpm3ZSKurtQpCZy5eCk95-ktEsKUSiAceFKkMtpSUOHRa024lI1H0ShM=s0-d-e1-ft
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @PhilipE37 thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize that you are receiving these emails. We take spam reports very seriously and have strict guidelines against this. If you are receiving unwanted emails, you can forward them to abuse(at)constantcontact(dot)com where any appropriate action will be taken. We can also add you to our Block list that will prevent you from receiving any Constant Contact emails. If you would like to be added to that list, can you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, and let us know which email address to add to the block list? We're very sorry for the experience that you have had but we want to see how we can help you.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More