Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Create images of more than the first page during PDF upload

I don't want a PDF of the first page - I want the whole newsletter - all four pages - in the email.

38 Comments
SueB701
Rookie

I would like to be able to upload more than one page of a PDF document for mass emailing. Not everything fits on one page! Hard to believe that would be that much of a problem to resolve.  I hope someone does change this soon!

Patrick_W
Status changed to: Voting Open

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @StephenB772, thanks for your feedback! I understand being able to import more than just the first page of your PDF would be helpful, so I'm opening this issue up for voting and have passed this feedback along to our developers. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

EliC717
Rookie

I believe that if I have a PDF that I want to use as my email blast it should turn the whole pdf into the blast instead of just using the front page and then linking the rest of the pdf.

LisaCLI
Rookie
I am using the PDF to email feature and it is only showing one page of the PDF. There is 10 pages in my document but i cannot get more than one page to appear in the email.
ShellyT22
Rookie
It would be much more efficient and a time saver if a pdf with multiple pages could be added in. While taking a screenshot of each individual page is possible, this makes creating an email much harder than it needs to be. I create our newsletter using a graphic designing program which then generates a pdf of the finished product. When I have to put this newsletter into Constant Contact, I have to individually screenshot all 12 pages and drag in each page. This process takes me an eternity. If I could insert a multi-page pdf, I could have sent my newsletter out in less time than it has taken me to write this feedback.
DMEAeditor
Rookie

When sending a PDF as a campaign, rather than only showing the first page's thumbnail and having participants have to click into the full document, the full pdf should be able to display in the email campaign.

user9990144
Rookie
I LOVE the PDF importer concept but please, I need it to be able to handle two pages and then it will be unreal!
MelissaS3663
Not applicable
When creating an email, it asks you to attach a file. I uploaded a single PDF file that happened to have 2 pages. The preview only shows the first page and not the second page. This is not reliable so I quit the trial.
Frankie_P

Hi @MelissaS3663 thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We apologize for any inconvenience caused from this experience with your PDF.  Having the ability to create images of more than the first page of a PDF is a feature request we are currently collecting feedback on. In fact we have merged your post into a larger thread on this request. The more request a thread receives the higher of a priority it can be given by our Product Team. In the meantime, as a workaround, we suggest manually converting the PDF to images outside of your Constant Contact account first.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More