not happy with the PDF thiing

0 Votes
I don't want a PDF of the first page - I want the whole newsletter - all four pages - in the email.
5 Comments
Participant

I would like to be able to upload more than one page of a PDF document for mass emailing. Not everything fits on one page! Hard to believe that would be that much of a problem to resolve.  I hope someone does change this soon!

Status changed to: Voting Open

Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @StephenB772, thanks for your feedback! I understand being able to import more than just the first page of your PDF would be helpful, so I'm opening this issue up for voting and have passed this feedback along to our developers. 

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Retail

I believe that if I have a PDF that I want to use as my email blast it should turn the whole pdf into the blast instead of just using the front page and then linking the rest of the pdf.

Participant
I am using the PDF to email feature and it is only showing one page of the PDF. There is 10 pages in my document but i cannot get more than one page to appear in the email.
What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More