please contact me now

0 Votes

Hii, U guys are kidding me or what u blocked my account and u sended me this messege please call us, and I am calling u since 3 days and u are all out of office I called day night early morning afternoon what time u peoples are in office I almosted wasted more then 250 aed (dirhams) just on answering machines is this also a part of ur business to make money on calls like this or what I explained all the stuff to the guy that day and he unsuspended . I took ur services to do the promotion as we have a specific date and days to do it ,, so stop this games and playing around speak to me and release the account so I can do my campaign … for which I took and I paid this service… thanks call me coz I am tierd of calling u and wasted a lot of money . 

7 Comments
Regular Participant

Hii, U guys are kidding me or what u blocked my account and u sended me this messege please call us, and I am calling u since 3 days and u are all out of office I called day night early morning afternoon what time u peoples are in office I almosted wasted more then 250 aed (dirhams) just on answering machines is this also a part of ur business to make money on calls like this or what I explained all the stuff to the guy that day and he unsuspended . I took ur services to do the promotion as we have a specific date and days to do it ,, so stop this games and playing around speak to me and release the account so I can do my campaign … for which I took and I paid this service… thanks call me coz I am tierd of calling u and wasted a lot of money . 

Regular Participant

Regular Participant

Hii,

U guys are kidding me or what u blocked my account and u sended me this messege please call us, and I am calling u since 3 days and u are all out of office I called day night early morning afternoon what time u peoples are in office I almosted wasted more then 250 aed (dirhams) just on answering machines is this also a part of ur business to make money on calls like this or what I explained all the stuff to the guy that day and he unsuspended . I took ur services to do the promotion as we have a specific date and days to do it ,, so stop this games and playing around speak to me and release the account so I can do my campaign … for which I took and I paid this service…

thanks

call me coz I am tierd of calling u and wasted a lot of money .

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi @oasist4

I saw that you have contacted our Compliance team and it looks like you are all set! 

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More