welcome letter to new sign ups

0 Votes

4 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hii @PaulM8595,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and providing your feedback! There is a Welcome Email within your account, that you can find by going to your Campaigns page, clicking on Campaign Type, and going into the Automation folder. However, this will only be triggered by someone using a sign up form. Is there another method of entry you would like to also receive this welcome email? 

PaulM8595
Campaign Expert

Maxine- Thank you for your email .. I did reply via email you sent but wasn't sure if you received it so logged in to reply...  I do like and appreciate the Welcome Letter and the fact that CC sends it to anyone that signs up via a Constant Contact avenue...   Was hoping there was a way it would automatically go to all NEW sign ups; as I have sign up requests from my website link to sign up or an email to me  and also add New Customers that  order ...   Paul @ NCC

Maxine_B
Employee

Hi @PaulM8595!

Thank you for reaching back out! I do apologize, with the current functionality of the Welcome Email, it is only designed to go out to new contacts. Within our Email Plus package we do have Automation series in which a user could create their own Welcome Email, that can be triggered by someone joining a list, either through a sign up form or if you are manually adding them within the account. However, I will be more than happy to pass along this feedback for you. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More