Any work around for time zones

twcst
Consulting & Training

Any work around for time zones

<p>I have customers all across the US and am looking for any creative solutions to sending out emails specific to a time zone when the recipient list contains customers in all zones. Basically, I would like to send an email at 10am in each zone rather than 10 am Eastern, 9 am central, 8 am mountain and 7 am western.&nbsp;</p>
2 REPLIES 2
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We are currently tracking the request to schedule a campaign to send based on the contact's timezone. I have tracked this on your behalf and we will send you an email once this feature has been updated. In the meantime, you can either continue sending all at one time, or perhaps split your contacts into seperate lists based on time zone, and then schedule a copy to go out to each list. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
CathyS713
Regular Participant

I sell across the US, too.  I choose to send campaigns all of my customers mid-day knowing that most people are out of bed and checking their inboxes.