CRM Integration

JonnaGroup
Participant

CRM Integration

Hi, I am wondering how Constant Contact integrates with CRM's like Microsoft Dynamics, ACT, and others? Is it a seemless integration? Does it provide the same tools as having an All in One CRM and Marketing solution like Zoho or Hubspot?

Will I be able to see bounces, clicks, opens, etc on my CRM, or only on Constant Contact? I would preferably like to see the marketing statistics directly on my CRM instead of on two diff systems. If not, maybe it's best to use a Zoho or a Hubspot, which does CRM and Marketing all in one?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JonnaGroup ,

If you're curious about various CRM integrations available, you can generally find them in the Integrations tab of your account. You may also be able to find further 3rd party options in the Integrations Marketplace, or elsewhere online. Generally speaking reporting for specific emails will only appear on our side, since CRMs typically hold basic customer information and case notes, but there may be some that are advanced enough to sync that data, or have it imported into them via a file exported from us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.