Campaign creators vs account managers

DavidC1099
Participant

Campaign creators vs account managers

I wish there was another option for user type. I'd like to add our sales team to our account so they can send emails to their segmented customers themselves, but the campaign creator doesn't give them the ability to send out the email as I understand it. They can only create the content, and then as Account Owner, I'd have to send it out is that correct?

Any work-arounds?

We are a small industrial chemical distributor.

1 REPLY 1
David__B
Employee

Hi David. Yes that's correct, if thy are a campaign creator, they cannot send emails from the account. However, the account manager role does let them do what you are describing. If they each had their own list, they could just target their list when sending out their emails.

David B.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.