The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October 16th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

Can you look at our Event Invitation/Newsletter and Registration page?

Highlighted

Can you look at our Event Invitation/Newsletter and Registration page?

http://conta.cc/1NWiKrM

The invitation/newsletter

Then the links will take you to the registration landing page

I would really appreciate any feedback you can give!

Also is there a way to create an email from your registration page? Instead of having to create the email and then the registration?

Thanks so much,

Dannialle

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Can you look at our Event Invitation/Newsletter and Registration page?

Looks good overall. I would suggest adding a little more information about the event and why your email list should attend. Your links provide information, but adding it to the email may encourage someone to click. Also, after adding the information, what about adding a “Register Now” button under each event? Then if the reader is enticed enough, they have a direct link. Hope this helps and I hope the training is a success.

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Re: Can you look at our Event Invitation/Newsletter and Registration page?

And think about the colors...i mean... green..and red...and gray...it does not look pretty good, add information and links!

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured