Competitive Email System Providers

MarkL621
Participant

Competitive Email System Providers

What other email services have you been investigating? Which are most appealing to you? Why?

I'm in eCommerce and I've been testing Constant Contact with a couple of hundred names for about 2 months (following 8 years ..)... became costly because so many new functions have been added, many I don't need and others that don't operate well.  And they're always changing their back-end interface so I never feel up-to-speed.  

But Constant Contact--it's the other end of the spectrum. Limited fonts/symbols, no access to HTML, templates that look like they've been designed by junior designers, the absence of often-used components like countdown clocks, etc., etc., etc. 

Constant Contact seemed affordable but, as it turns out, it's limited--there's much to be desired. 

Have you felt that way? What other email services have you looked at that you like?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MarkL621,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and we do appreciate your feedback very much! We will track all of this to your account for additional improvements. We would certainly love to assist you with the design aspect of your templates. You can always give us a call and request a Professionally Designed template that is built to your specifications or we would be more than happy to take a look at your emails and provide feedback and advice. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.