Creating a landing page

HannaB63
Participant

Creating a landing page

*Reposting from new community account*

What are the potential downsides to creating a website landing page with an inline form through constant contact's new website builder? We have a robust website but I'm looking to create a campaign-specific lead gen page. It seems like the proposed solution of CC's website builder may work, but am I sacrificing SEO or anything by doing it on CC vs my main website?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @HannaB63 ,

In general, a brand new site, especially one that mainly focuses on just attaining new sign ups will likely have a lower SEO score overall. However, if you're intending on moving the entirety of your site to us, that would likely bring the content you need to have a good SEO score.

With that said, if you already have a CTCT account, is there a particular reason you'd want to use the website builder for a sign up form, and not just make a single sign up landing page in your current CTCT account?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.